15) The word that doesn’t have an irregular plural form like “tooth – teeth” is…
a) ox b) foot c) cloth d) goose e) mouse
16) Na frase “Did hundreds of Japanese kids suffer a TV-induced epileptic attack last week? Indique a alternativa em que todas as palavras têm a mesma forma de plural de kids.
a) attack – mouse b) goose – Japanese c) cartoon – trigger d) show – child e) cherry – peach
17) Knives is the plural of knife. Which of the words below does not form its plural in the same way?
a) wife b) life c) leaf d) chief e) half
18) Mark the only word that does not form the plural regularly:
a) pupil b) teacher c) house d) proof e) loaf
19) Which alternative shows the correct plural form of the words given?
a) mouse – mice / goose – geese
b) mouse – mices / person – child – children
c) mouse – mousse / foot – feet
d) bus – buses / book – beek
e) child – childs / knife – knives
20) Match the columns below so that the words in the second columns fit the sentences provided in the first one;
1. Tom and Mary loves their ______________.
2. Put the oranges inside those _______________.
3. I can’t walk. My ________ are aching a lot.
4. The ______________ are flying south.
5. The cat is hunting the __________________.
6) When Jane fell over, she broke two of her ______________.