( ) calves, cliffs, bases, armfuls ( ) calfs, clives, basis, armfuls
6) Complete the sentences: There are too many ___________ in these ____________.
( ) thieves, citys ( ) thiefs, cities
( ) thiefs, cityes ( ) thieves, cities
15) The word that doesn’t have an irregular plural form like “tooth – teeth” is…
a) ox b) foot c) cloth d) goose e) mouse
16) Na frase “Did hundreds of Japanese kids suffer a TV-induced epileptic attack last week? Indique a alternativa em que todas as palavras têm a mesma forma de plural de kids.
a) attack – mouse b) goose – Japanese c) cartoon – trigger d) show – child e) cherry – peach
17) Knives is the plural of knife. Which of the words below does not form its plural in the same way?
a) wife b) life c) leaf d) chief e) half
18) Mark the only word that does not form the plural regularly:
a) pupil b) teacher c) house d) proof e) loaf
19) Which alternative shows the correct plural form of the words given?