2 - EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND * 1983 - *** - Catholic University of Goiás (UCG) - College - Course: Business Administration - “1st period” to “4th period” (course interrupted)
* 1980 - 1981 - “Colégio Prof. Pardal” - Secondary School - “Supplementary” Course
* 1976 - 1978 - “Escola Técnica Federal de Goiás” - Technical Secondary School - “1st period” to “4th period”
* 1972 - 1975 - “Colégio Prof. J. Carlos de Almeida” - Primary / Secondary School - “5th year” to “8th year”
* 1967 - 1971 - “Instituto Libertas” - Primary School - “1st year” to “4th year”
3 - ENGLISH STUDIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS * 2002 – CCAA – CCLS Methodology – Training of the methodology developed by CCAA for the English teaching at that institution – length: 30 hours.
Program: “Basic Teaching Technique”, “Abbreviated Teaching Technique”, “Cloze Teaching Technique”, Print Teaching Technique”, Addition Activities: Fun Activities, Oral Correction Practice and Written Correction Practice.
* 2000 - Braz-TESOL: Certificate of Attendance in the 18thOne-Day Seminar
Program: “Assessment and Curriculum Modifications for Students with Learning Disabilities in the English Classroom”, conducted by Dr. John Stephen Martin, from UnB; “Frere Jacques and the Basics of PPP”, conducted by Edmilson Chagas, from BA English School.
* 1999 - UFG - Faculdade de Letras - Centro de Línguas: Certificate of Attendance in the Introductory Course in the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language - 40 hours - conducted by UFG Professors - Grade B
* 1995 - New Frontier - Cultura Inglesa: Certificate of Attendance in the TTC - Teacher Training Course:
Program: Philosophy of the School; Methods and Approaches; Receptive Skills; Productive Skills; Integrating Skills; Visual Aids; Authentic Materials; Computer Assisted Language Learning; Teaching Children x Teaching Adults; Teaching Adolescents; Presenting & Practising Structures; Presenting & Practising Vocabulary; Lesson Planning; Classroom Language; Classroom Management.
* 1995 - IH - International House: CCSE - Certificate in Communicative Skills in English - Level Three - Reading, Writing and Oral Interaction - University of Cambridge.
* 1994 - American House: Certificate of Proficiency in English - The University of Michigan. * 1994 - Braz-TESOL: Certificate of Attendance in the 9th Regional Seminar:
Program: “Impressions from an EFL Specialist on Being a Foreign Language Student”, conducted by John Turek; “Grammar and Communication”, conducted by Diane Larsen- Freeman; and others..
* 1993 - MacMillan do Brasil: Certificate of Attendance in the seminar “A New Look At Macmillan ELT”, conducted by Cristina Herrero.
* 1993 - Braz-TESOL: Certificate of Attendance in the 7th Regional Seminar:
Program: “What Makes a Good Teacher?”, conducted by Jeremy Harmer; ”To Thy Own Self Be True”, conducted by Ana Szabo; and others.
* 1992 - CCBEU - Centro Cultura Brasil-Estados Unidos: Certificate of Attendance in the course “Teaching Grammar in a Communicative Setting & Fun-Filled Activities for the EFL Classroom”, conducted by Marie-Adele Ryan.
* 1992 - CCBEU - Centro Cultural Brasil-Estados Unidos: Certificate of Attendance in the II CCBEU TEFL Seminar: “The Use of Video in the EFL Classroom”, conducted by Alison M. Rice.
* 1991 - WIZARD Instituto de Idiomas: Certificate of Attendance in the lecture “Pronunciation Problems Concerning Brazilian Students”, conducted by Maria das Graças de Castro Santana, UCG. * 1987 - CCAA - Centro de Cultura Anglo-Americana: Certificate of Promotion of the Advanced Course 9/13.
* 1986 - CCAA - Centro de Cultura Anglo-Americana: Certificate of Promotion of the Regular Course 7/7.